Tuesday, September 2, 2014

" ... I be thief?" Donjazzy Debunks Owning Over N200m Fleet Of Cars Rumour.



Ever since Mavin's Boss Micheal Collins, A.k.a Donjazzy, made an appearance at Dr Sid's wedding in a gold plated Bently car, the media has not stopped making analysis of the number of cars Donjazzy has, and how much they are worth.

For example, Vanguard Newspaper reported that Don Jazzy owns a Porsche valued at over N22 Million and a Bentley worth about N65 Million and another car which cost him about N150 million. Lol!

Donjazzy went on twitter few hours ago, and he is shocked at the estimate figures of these cars.


Lol! E reach to ask. #DoroMegaSuperThief.

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua