Friday, September 26, 2014

Is There Something Drake Wants Us To Know? Checkout His New '6' Tattoo.



Seems Drake is passing some kind of message to us. First, while he was performing on stage a while ago, he made mention of the number 6 6 6, and then he displayed Rihanna's face on the screen.

Now, he got himself a new tattoo of an Emoji, praying to the number 6.


 Popular Tattoo artist, Doctor Woo of Hollywood’s Shamrock Social Club, posted this picture on instagram, and tagged Drake to it. Beautiful tattoo though.

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua