Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Justin Bieber Again! He Gets Arrested For ATV Accident And Assault.



If he were to be a Nigerian, I would have by now said someone is disturbing him from his village. A week hardly ever goes by, without I reading news of Justin Bieber in one mess or the other.

According to reports by TMZ,

'Justin Bieber got arrested in Canada after crashing his ATV into a minivan driven by paparazzi . TMZ has learned -- and he now faces charges of dangerous driving and assault.

Bieber was taken into custody Friday afternoon in Perth County, Ontario. Police say there was a physical altercation between Justin and a paparazzo in the minivan ... after they had the collision. Justin was photographed riding the ATV with Selena Gomez Friday in Ontario near his father's home.'

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm....its nt jst enough to be Famous & Successful....,hv discovered dt nt everybody can maintain/sustain it...smh

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua