Thursday, September 4, 2014

More Drama, As Alaafin Of Oyo And His Four Wives, Goes Shopping In Matching Atitire, In London.



This is what I call ' America Wonder'. I bet those oyinbos will be so thrilled. Alaafin of Oyo Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi, and his four beautiful wives, are still in London. They all went to London, to celebrate his 76th birthday last week.

They've been pictured again at a shopping mall in London, all in the same native attire. Lol! The way his wives position themselves around him ehn... Young beautiful ladies.

See more pictures below...









1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm,dis na really America wonder. D wives r so young...na moni mata sha

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua