Sunday, September 21, 2014

NBC "There Was No Actual Ban On Lil Kesh's Shoki", But...



During the week, the news of NBC (National Broadcasting Commission) ban on YBNL Lil Kesh's Song Shoki, was all over, after Top Nigeria OAP ToolzO, broke the news on twitter.

Days after, NBC has released a statement on the ban issue, stating that the song 'Shoki' was never banned by them. Instead they only gave an order that the club version of the song, shouldn't be played on air during Family Time.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua