Friday, September 5, 2014

Not Again!!! Rihanna Goes Out In Complete Seethrough Nightie.



If you think you are crazy, I bet you don't know Rihanna. How can someone not give a F**k about anything? Barely 24hrs since the Fashion Police Icon passed on, and Riri is photographed in a see through nightie, out in the streets of France. She even wore a net pant. Unbelievable!

I guess Joan Rivers would be rumbling where ever she is now, because she would have had a lot of things to say about this outfit. Whew!



2 comments:

  1. This craziness is getting outta hand... To mourn??this is so lame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..I'm sure what was in her mind was "fuck it..no more fashion police. lol"..

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua