Friday, September 26, 2014

Oh My! Tiwa Savage Sacks Husband(Manager) Tunji Balogun?



Dear Lord, please let this be a lie.  Hip TV claims Tiwa sacked Tunji from being her manager recently, reporting that he is no longer in charge of her calls and he has also stopped accompanying her to events. The report claims one of the event where it became obvious that all was not well between the two was the Africa unplugged event that took place recently in London. Report says they were not together at the event. As at the time of filling this report, they are yet to respond to the mail DailyPost sent to them hours ago.

In my own findings, it is Tunji's Birthday today, and I have been up since 12am stalking all of Tiwa's Social network accounts, to see her sweet birthday message to her darling husband, but couldn't find any up till this moment. Even Mavin's Boss Donjazzy didn't wish Tunji a HBD.

I am just wondering, are they trying to play Beyoncé and Jay Z? Make us think they have problems, then come out the next day putting up a public display of affection? Well, let's watch and see what it is.

3 comments:

  1. Just passing by SMH......No comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Osahon e concern you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmaoo...all na stunts, mayb Tiwa is pregnant....I personally dnt buy d idea of ur spouse being ur manager though. .....

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua