Thursday, September 4, 2014

Oh No! R.I.P Joan Rivers.



So sad! Fashion Police Host and Comedienne Joan Rivers Finally gave up the ghost after a week of battling with life. Joan Rivers Passed on today, after her daughter made a statement that she has been brought out of intensive care. Her daughter has also released a press statement to announce her death.

"It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers," Melissa Rivers said in a written statement today. "She passed peacefully at 1:17 p.m. surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother."

R.I.P Joan Rivers *Sobbing*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua