Monday, September 22, 2014

Oh Oh! Nicki Minaj Had Yet Another Fake Butt Malfunction, While Performing On Stage.



The other day, I laughed over Nicki's supposed ruptured Butt, while performing on stage. Now something similar has happened again. Does this mean these silicon Butts really do expire? If it does, there should be something like a renewal date na abi?

Well, see Nicki's Butt all packed to the left, like it was dancing to Beyoncé 's Irreplaceable. *To the left, to the left*



I just pray the silicon doesn't burst out completely, when next she is on stage. :(

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha hahaha shiit mehhnn smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol....lmaoo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y is she deceiving us? Well I ate gud fud ds morning I kan c vry clearly fake fake evrytin she is.

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua