Wednesday, September 3, 2014

OMG! Kim K Goes Completely Nude, For GQ Magazine.



We thought it was so sweet seeing Kim rock the front cover of GQ magazine, what we didn't know was that she had more revealing pictures inside this mag. Whew! To think that a lot of men would get a copy of this magazine, since it's a Men 's fashion magazine.

GQ magazine, has released more photos of Kim, from the inside page of their September edition, and yes! Kim was completely NUDE. How did Kanye let her do this nau? *tears*

See pictures below, 18+ please...




1 comment:

  1. Not suprised though..we v seen all b4...cos most tyms shes naked...Well body is nicely tanned *polishes shoe*

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua