Monday, September 22, 2014

Photo: Hacker Also Leaked 'Nude' Photos Of Kim Kardashian.



Someone has been hacking into American Female Celebrities phones, to leak private photos of them. I hear this is possible through an application called icloud.

Ironically, Kim was up advising other female celebs that have fallen victims to this insane act, she talked about how unsecured she noticed the icloud app to be a long time ago, so she took the app off her phone. Little did she know that these guys were coming after her, and yes I got hold of hers :D. Please don't ask me how I did.

For the sake of those who might not be up to age, I tried to make the picture a bit censored .



1 comment:

  1. Well to me deres noin to hide..cos we don see am b4,lol...*hun hun honey*

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua