Sunday, September 28, 2014

Photos: GEJ Visits Edo State For PDP Unity Rally, And He Also Commissioned Benin Ofuso Road.



President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, made a visit to Edo state yesterday Saturday September 27th, for the PDP Unity Rally. He was accompanied by the Vice president Namadi Sambo. They were received at the airport by Governor Adams Oshiomole (Edo state Governor), and his Aides.

President GEJ also paid a visit to the Oba of Benin, and he also commissioned the Benin- Ofuso Road.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua