Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Photos: Kim Kardashian West, Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award. + She Covers September Edition Of GQ Magazine.



Wow! You will agree with me that being engaged/ married to Kanye West, has brought so much positivity to Kim.

The British GQ magazine (formerly Gentlemen's Quarterly) which is a monthly men's magazine focusing on fashion, style, and culture for men, through articles on food, movies, fitness, sex, music, travel, sports, technology, and books, just had its annual awards.

Kim Kardashian West, was given the crown of 'Woman Of The Year', and she has also be revealed as the cover of the September Edition of GQ magazine. In her acceptance speech, Kim said:

'I want to thank GQ for making me Woman of the Year, and my husband for making me feel like woman of the year every day.'

A Lot of celebrities like Pharell Williams, Rita Ora, Kanye West, Samuel Lawrence Jackson, Gerard Butler, Jessie J, John Bishop, Lewis Hamilton, Tom Ford, and a host of others, where present at the occasion. 

See photos below...




































1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua