Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Rapper M.I Refutes Song Rumour, Says King James Is Not A Diss Song @ Olamide.



Ever since I read that M.I's King James song was a diss at Olamide, I have been having sleepless night, as to why M.I would do a song after how many years just to diss Olamide.

According to analyst, King James was directly dissing Olamide with lines like ‘Get off my throne, get off my throne.. wait, no one’s even there. i understand, nobody rapping consider my chair’.

Meanwhile, Olamide’s sitting on the throne also states — ‘I’m sitting on the throne, mi o ba M.I ja du chairman’. Hehe!

Now M.I has gone on his IG page, to clear the air, with a picture of Olamide, and a caption stating the everyone is a king in his own domain, which is so true. And that he celebrates Kingbaddo(Olamide), because he is the greatest we are yet to see. How nice. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua