Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sir Shina Peters, Becomes MTN Ambassador.



56years old legendary Juju musician, and Father to one of Nigeria's biggest Video Directors, Sir Shina Peters, has been endorsed with a multi million naira deal, of becoming Ambassador to one of Africa's leading network company, MTN. In a confirmation message, Shina Peter said:

 “Yes, my brother, I have joined the big family in MTN, Nigeria’s biggest telecommunications network. It’s a great moment for me, my career and my fans. I appreciate the decision of MTN to get me on board and I have promised to add value to the brand, join hands with other young talents already on board and see how we can continue to grow the family and its teeming subscribers”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua