Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Struggle Is Hard: Skuki VavaVoom, Also Puts His Hot Bod On Display. Lol! (See Photo)




Haha! What Flavour, Iyanya and Mr Peter Okoye will cause ehn. So Vavavoom of Skuki duos musical team, shared the above picture of himself in towel, with the above caption.

I don't know if it's his abs he was trying to display there, or his waist. But what ever it is, Dear Vavavoom, truth is you would be needing more than just few weeks before you get there because, me I can't see any thing o. *searchingForMyGlasses*

Lmao! Did anyone notice the expression on his face?

2 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua