Tuesday, September 2, 2014

WOW! Checkout Angelina Jolie's Gorgeous Wedding Gown.



Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt,finally tied the knot on August 23rd, after 6 kids, and 9years of dating. Angelina wore a gorgeous wedding dress that was created by Atelier Versace master tailor Luigi Massi. She had drawings by her kids printed all over her wedding veil.

Just like Angelina and Brad sold the first copy of photo of their twins, some years back, and donated the money to charity, they've also sold out first copy of their wedding photos to Hello and People magazine. Hopefully, they will also donate the money to charity.

Wishing them a blissful marriage.


1 comment:

  1. Honestly,I thought they've been married for a while now..gush

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua