Thursday, September 4, 2014

Yemi Sax And His Adorable Cute Little Son, Goes Out In Same Outfit.



Yemi's son is such a cutie. And his he going to go on dreadlocks like daddy? Yemi Sax who got married in 2013, shared the above picture of himself and his Lil' boy, going out in same native attire.

For those wondering who Yemi Sax is, he is the CEO of Sax records, and the guy/man, who does the Saxophone instrumental versions for most of your Favourite Nigerian songs you hear. You don't know what a saxophone is? Google is your friend. Thanks. #bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua