Wednesday, October 22, 2014

OAB Post: Big Congrats To Blog Reader Samuel Peters, On His Graduation.



This is the handsome guy behind the comments by Samuel Peters, you always see on this blog. Samuel has officially become an engineer today, as he graduates from the Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, after studying engineering.



For those of you who schooled in AAU, you would understand it's not easy to go through that institution, let alone from the engineering department. So I am using this opportunity, to wish my ever faithful, handsome, swagalicious :D, blog reader, Samuel Peters, a Happy Graduation. And welcome to Labour market.



My deepest wish for you is that, what ever kills people and make them forgotten after graduating from higher institution, will not locate you in Jesus Name. You will find favour in what so ever you lay your hands to do hence. AAU will not hold your result back in Jesus Name ooo. Congrats once again.




*Blog Announcement : So I realized only yesterday, that some of you have sent me messages via my mail. I am so sorry if you didn't get any response from me. Honestly speaking, I didn't get any apart from the one I saw in my spam box yesterday. So if you sent me a mail before, and didn't get response from me, please resend.   

Thanks to blog reader Joy.I for the suggestions she sent in, I really appreciate. And if she can see this, joy I implore you to please join the blog family, by posting comments. It will only make the blog grow, and become more lively.

Lastly, I noticed I have a new commenter on the blog. Special S/O to new blog commenter Kreamy Berry. Welcome to OAB. You all enjoy the rest of your day, and do not forget to keep your comments/ suggestions coming in. *

4 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua