Sunday, January 25, 2015

Amber Rose Announces Coming To Nigeria For D'banj's Show. + Shuts Down Rumours Of...



Amber Rose has through her IG account announced that she would be in Lagos for D'banj's 10th anniversary show, which comes up January 31st. She also happens to be the host.

Meanwhile, she has addressed the rumours flying around that she has something intimate with Nick Cannon.

After she posted a picture of her and Nick's new ferrari, people started to slam her for dating him.


Soon after, she posted another picture, with a write up, stating that there is nothing intimate between them, and the still have people they love so much, no matter what. (Mariah and Wiz) :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua