Monday, January 19, 2015

Ik Ogbonna Sends Very Romantic Birthday Message To His Colombian Girlfriend.



Hmmm, the love between IK and this his girlfriend ehn, no be here. First she sent IK a very sweet message on his birthday about a week ago, (see below)



It was Sonia's birthday yesterday, and IK returned the love, by sharing photos of them, along side a sweet message.


So after smiling like the message was directed at me, as I was about leaving IK's page, I stumbled on this comment that made my smile turn to straight face.


#Confused!

2 comments:

  1. Lmaoo...d babe af press p...n d funny ting is dat it mite b a lie oo,she mite be one of all dose relationship breakers. .buh if it tru, ehn Ik ngwanu dz one odikwa serious n risky

    ReplyDelete
  2. *singing in chrisbrowns voice....Oohhhh IK ain't loyallll !!! Lolz

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua