Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Kenyan Artist Who Insulted Ice Prince And His Music, Suddenly Realize Who Ice Prince Is.



Kenyan artist (pictured above) Mwafreeka Mwaf, posted a really hard insult directed at Nigerian rapper Ice Prince, on facebook some days ago. Mwafreeka did this after he claimed to have just watched/listened to a song by Ice Prince  ‘N Word’ featuring South African rapper, AKA and produced by Don Jazzy.

See what he posted below...



Now, Mwafreeka has posted something else that the media has been calling apology.



This is not my definition of apology though. All I see is someone still standing his ground, but in a nicer way. My thoughts!! *Straight face*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua