Sunday, January 18, 2015

Police Arrests 2 Rams, For Attacking 64years Old Woman, In Ekiti.



Police in Ekiti state, have arrested 2 rams in Ekiti state, after it attacked a 65 years old woman, and injured her, while she was on her way to the bank.

Report has it that the rams went wild immediately it saw the woman, and attacked her, eating her right leg. The woman who passed out during the cause of attack, was rushed to the hospital by passers by.



Narrating her ordeal, the woman said to news crew:

On the fateful day, I was going to the Union Bank with my son. We were walking on the walkway and we saw the rams in front of us but not knowing what was on their mind.

"But immediately they sighted us coming closer to them, one of the rams rushed towards me and hit me several times with its horns.

"Immediately, I fell down. But as I was struggling to get up, the second ram joined the first to attack me, thank God that some people came to my rescue and saved me from untimely death in the hands of these "mad rams.

1 comment:

  1. Hiaannnn na wa o...arrest rams ko lolz..well tnk God d woman survived d attack

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua