Friday, January 23, 2015

Rihanna Wins $5.5m Legal Battle, Against Topshop.


Does she ever lose any thing? Riri sued the popular UK brand Topshop, two years ago, after they made a shirt with her picture on it, without seeking her approval.


This was regarded illegal, as a lot of Rihanna's fans made purchase of this product, thinking it was endorsed by her.

Yesterday, the Judge in charge of the case, Lord Justice David Kitchin said:

 'People could be deceived into buying the t-shirt perhaps believing it was authorised by Rihanna.'Topshop sold the t-shirt without Rihanna's approval and this amounted to passing off.

*congrats to Riri, more money in the bank*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua