Friday, August 29, 2014

Guess What? Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant Too!



Hmm! MTO the MTO. It seems like wedding season is over, now it's pregnancy season. Well, the 01 amebo website MTO is here again, and this time, they claim Young Money's First Lady, Nicki Minaj, is pregnant for her long time Boyfriend. Another baby mama things lol!. If this is real, I just can't wait.

Below is what MTO said...

"MediaTakeOut.com has GREAT NEWS TO REPORT . . . we spoke with a TOP Young Money snitch who tells us that NICKI MINAJ IS PREGNANT!!! This ain't rumor either y'all,it's FACTS!!!

 We'd like to congratulate Nicki and her longtime BF Safaree - who have been dating for 15 YEARS. We're told that the couple is EXTREMELY happy with the news and are planning on JUMPING THE BROOM late this fall, before their child is born."


Did they say jumping the broom? Haha! I am not laughing o, but its hard to imagine Nicki getting married. But I wish them the best still.

3 comments:

  1. Woooow dats coool...dating 4 15years??? Woooooooow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all dust..the nicki I know couldn't have been in a relationship for 15 years..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15yrs indeed , n with different dudes involved * bur dts none of my biz sha....*strolls away

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua