Friday, August 29, 2014

Rita Dominic Opens Up About Her Relationship, In Blanck Magizine.



Nollywood actress Rita Dominic, didn't only dazzle on the front cover of Blanck Digital Magazine, she also talked about her being in a relationship and being in a happy place.

"I feel grateful, thankful and excited as well. Not many have the opportunity to get to this number and for the most part, I have had a good life. Yes I am dating someone and I am in a happy place. I’m good."

Hmmm,i am happy for her. And may this relationship work out IJN. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. A big AMEN to dis o, Rita my lover I wish u well in ur relationship and Hp smtin good comes out of it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....ds Rita Dominic z #hawt sha..:)its hard to blive shez in her late 30s.....

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua