Friday, September 19, 2014

Miley Cyrus To Get Jail Sentence, For Wiping Her 'Ass' With A Mexican Flag.



Does she ever learn? Miley Ray Cyrus was in Mexico on Tuesday night, to perform for its Independence day. Miley went on stage with a fake 'ass' pictured above.(Nicki's wannabe) . While performing, one of her dancers used the Mexican flag, to wipe Miley's fake ass.




Incase you don't know, Mexicans do not joke with people desecrating national symbols. So, the congress of the state of Nuevo Leon wants her(Miley Cyrus) prosecuted. The crime of desecration carries a $1,200 fine and a 36 hour jail sentence.

1 comment:

  1. 36 hour?? Rili?? $1200?? Wen I saw d 1st picture i almost screamed, tot it was her ass, was already wondering were it emanated 4rm..

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua