Monday, November 10, 2014

"My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me..." Says Eniola Badmus.



While some people have problem with being overweight, Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus, who has become famous not just for her acting skills, but also for her plus size, has described her weight as a blessing.

Speaking with VANGUARD, She said...

"Why is this my being big an issue to people? Okay, everybody has to be very very slim, right? In the US they don’t discriminate like this o, it’s only in Nigeria people get worked up about being overweight. I understand it is not healthy to be overweight at all, but should it be an issue as a lifestyle? "

She was also asked some questions like:

Has your weight affected your career in any way? 

How now? That is what has been working for me. It is not easy to be big and famous. Instead of my weight being a drawback, it has actually been a blessing.

Are you currently in any relationship? 

Yes, obviously, I would have someone I’m dating; I’ll have somebody I’m planning marriage with, even if I’m not planning marriage, at least I have somebody I’m seeing.

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua