Monday, November 10, 2014

Tragic: About 47 Pupils, Lost Their Lives To Bomb Blast In Yobe State.



It is another sad event for Nigerians, as a bomb went off at  Government Science Secondary School, Potiskum, Yobe state, killing about 47 pupils and leaving 97 injured.

Bodies of the victims have been disposed at the hospital. Speaking with news crew, one of the survivors explained what he could recall...

 "We were waiting for the principal to address us, around 7:30 a.m., when we heard a deafening sound and I was blown off my feet, people started screaming and running, I saw blood all over my body."

Graphic photo below...


3 comments:

  1. GOD HAVE MERCY....NOT AGAIN!!!!...smh,wot shuld we rlly expect in ds forthcoming election???#ONEQUICKADVICE4NIGERIANS:PLEASE START SAVING AS MUCH MONEY AS U CAN NW OOO...JST INCASE THINGS GET OUT OF HAND,U SHULD HV A #PLAN_B....GOD HELP US ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God..eternal rest grant unto dem Lord and let ur perpetual light shine on dem, may d souls of d faithful departed thru d mercy of God rest in peace, amen..... Nigeria my country wich way forward...tired of all dese pple I learnt about in my history class at both primary n secondary skul.y does our government revolve around dem sef?? Dey av no fresh positive ideas to offer, we need new young n vibrant blood, not sum old cargoes who shud be tinkin bout dier rem years on earth...
    God bless Nigeria

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua