Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Annie Idibia, goes back to acting.



   Annie Idibia who has since taken some time away from our movie scenes to be a mother and a wife, has come back to her acting career. This is good news for all her fans, who missed viewing her movies. The above picture is a picture of Annie on set for her new movie.

   She's something to actually look out for because she didn't come back as Annie Maculey, she's back as Annie" Idibia ". Need I say she's prettier and way more sexy than she use to be? *bigsmile*.

 Welcome back Mrs Idibia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua