Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Carnivorous Attack: Suarez attacks another footballer with a bite again!




 In 2010, Suarez bit Otman Bakkal during a football match, last year he was suspended from three matches for bitting Ivanovic when Chelsea and Liverpool clashed in Barclays premier league.

   Today again, this footballer who has given people reasons to think if he is a cannibal, took to the shoulder of Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini ,during the match between Uruguay and Italy, to have a taste of his skin Lol!. Seems like the referee didn't notice this, or he probably was scared so he wouldn't experience a bite too from Suarez, but the camera cut this unruly act.

 Some people don't grow past some bad childhood habit. I hope FIFA would sanction him for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua