Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Are they back together? Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber loves up.



   I can bet these two lovers are back together. Justin and Selena attended a friends birthday party yesterday, and they could hardly get out of each others sight. TMZ shared a video today of the love birds who parted ways, and they were seen all over each other at the party. Does this mean they are back? I hope so because I totally love them together.

   By the way, Just posted on his instagram page days back " our love is unconditional ". Indeed it is.   See another picture below...



3 comments:

  1. And dats ow selena has smashed ur dreams of havin justin..... Dazall....
    Comment via android for marz

    ReplyDelete
  2. And dats ow selena be smashing ur dreams with justin.... Okpari
    Via android for mars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dey shud abeg..shes d only one dat can caution d boy...it was afta dier break up he went gaga....

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua