Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Dame Patience Jonathan flown to Germany for medical check up



 There are reports stating that Nigeria's first Lady Dame Patience Jonathan A.k.a Mama Peace, has been flown over to Germany for medical check up. Due to the surgery she had in 2013 in Germany, the first Lady has gone back there for check up. Ok my question now is can't these medical check ups be done right here in our country? I mean it's just a check up and not a major surgery. * just asking*. I wish her fast and safe return because I can't wait for her press statement on this issue. You know wot I mean.*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua