Friday, June 27, 2014

Beyonce shows off bare baby bump!



    This "super" power couple, will do anything to stay PERFECT in public eyes. *SMH!*. First it was the first seen video footage from their so called "secret wedding" they had in 2008. After keeping the video for this long, why bother show it to the world?

 Now it's a picture for Beyonce's pregnancy for Blue Ivy. Lol! Who are they trying to convince nau? May be people like me that has had our reservations about this all "PERFECT " marriage.

 Please forgive my ignorance! Did they say the wedding was in 2008? Why does the picture from the footage look like one that was recorded some 25years ago? And is blue not only 3years? This baby bump picture equally looks boring and tiring. *yawns* ( not hating tho).



Photo from their 2008 secret wedding.


Photo of her pregnancy. 

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua