Friday, June 27, 2014

See Cossy Orjiakor's present for Super Eagle Player, Ahmed Musa.



   Ok! , while watching the FIFA world cup match between Nigeria and Argentina, all I said after Ahmed Musa Scored the second goal for Nigeria was " This guy needs a gift for his performance ".

 It seems like some one heard me afterall. Cossy went on twitter to dedicate a picture of her topless, to Ahmed Musa for scoring the two goals in the match against Argentina.

 *whew! And I was starting the think our "insured boobs" has found a little modesty. Btw, I thought Musa is a family man? *so much for a gift Cossy *

    See tweet and picture below...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua