Friday, June 20, 2014

Great News for Windows Phone Users!




    Have you been wondering when the BBM app is coming to your Windows Phone? Then wonder no more.

    The CEO of blackberry company, John Chen, yesterday announced at a shareholders meeting in Barcelona, that the BBM app by RIM, will be available on Windows Phones come July 2014.
   
    The head of Product and brand marketing for BBM, Jeff Gadway, also gave a statement some months back, stating that the BlackBerry team is working very hard to make available BBM on Windows Phones and Nokia X. He also said that there is going to be a New BBM with lots of exciting features we can't wait to see.

     Nice job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua