Thursday, June 19, 2014

New Director General of NDLEA: Mrs Roli Bode- George.



   Wife of former Chairman of Nigeria Ports Authority, Mrs Roli Bode - George, was today appointed as the new Director General of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

    Spokesman for the president Reuben Abati, announced this today via his twitter handle. Mrs Roli Bode - George is to take over the former NDLEA Director General, Mr Olufemi Ajayi, with immediate effect. See  Reuben Abati's tweet below...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua