Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"I CAN'T BE WITH ANY GIRL BUT KIM" Kanye West says




    If anyone of you think Mr Kanye West isn't crazily in love with Mrs Kim West, you need to have a rethink.  In an interview with Cannes Lion Festival this morning, Kanye revealed that he can't be with any other girl but Kim.

       " I can't be with any girl but Kim because
           that is the girl i look at her pictures the
           most, i get turned on the most. She's
           the number one woman in the world"

   How sweet! Kanye is obviously happy and enjoying his marriage. See another picture of the lovely couple below...



         

3 comments:

  1. Na so love dey shack person jawe..lol..I pray dey last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *storyy......pls nxt gist jor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *storyy......pls nxt gist jor!

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua