Monday, June 23, 2014

Is Tonto Dikeh in love? check out Photos of her and her mystery lover, all loved up.



 
    Dbanj (DB) record first Lady Pokolee, is at it again! She has come to play with our minds like she always does. Who exactly is this lucky guy?.

   Well, the first Lady of DB record has shared another mind puzzling picture on her instagram page. A picture of her sharing a passionate kiss with this dude whose face is not revealed.  Here is what she wrote right after the picture.

"Gud night palz, Dream Big Think positive And Wake up to follow ur dreamz til it comz reality above al neva take No for an Anz.. Lik I alwayz sayz #DizLifeNoBstoneNaBeans1dayEgoSoft Gud night n sweet drmz!!"

Lol! Anyone with a clue? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua