Monday, June 23, 2014

Tuface files 100million lawsuit against Icon magazine.



      Earlier in the year, Icon magazine published a tale of 2face's infidelity. They claimed that Tuface had impregnated a certain lagos banker. Tuface since then been asked about the authenticity of this news in many shows, and he kept on saying it was just false news. But the news has so far refused to die down.

       2baba is really not taking this rumour funny this time around, as it has caused him alot recently. He has taken the Icon Magazine to court, and has charged them N100million for libel. Hmmm! 2baba is really pained. He never gets angry over rumours like this. I guess it's because he is now a married man. *sadface* 2baba please take it easy, we know you are innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua