Thursday, June 19, 2014

Justin Bieber Unveils new fragrance for his female fans.



     Justin Bieber has introduced a new Fragrance to his list of collections. This Fragrance is called "Collector's Edition". Justin revealed that this fragrance has been specially made for his female fans.

       He also said that this is his most personal fragrance yet. The fragrance which contains fruits, floral bouquet. And a creamy, sensual drydoon, comes in 30, 50 and 100ml Eau De Parfum.    Another picture below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua