Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kim K West reveales cleavage as she steps out braless



 Hehehe! Remember I said it that the Kardashian sisters know exactly how to leave a fashion statement? Yes I was totally right. Kim Kardashian West was yesterday spotted in a beautiful all black outfit the revealed her cleavage, thereby indicating she wasn't putting on a bra. The newly wed mom was seen pushing her daughter in a stroller along the street.   I couldn't help but notice her wedding band *love struck *. And by the way, she looked absolutely fabulous in this outfit. Does Kim ever do it wrong when it comes to fashion? Hell No!       See more pictures below...






1 comment:

  1. Y is she always covering d child? Pikin wey we don see tire..

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua