Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Beverly Osu on the June cover of House of Maliq Magazine, and she rocks a sexy blonde look



 The one time BBA reality Tv show star Beverly Osu is obviously getting sexier and hotter by the day. She is currently on the June edition of the House of Maliq magazine. The star thrills us to a sexy blonde look and she shows off her nice bikini body.   I actually love this look of hers. See other pictures below...






 For more exclusive interviews and pictures of her, get a copy of the HOM magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua