Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Late Gospel Artist Kefee's Branama kitchen shut down




       The popular restaurant Branama Kitchen owned by late Gospel artist Kefee has been shut down. The restaurant which is situated in lagos use to be a place where celebrities go and relax. But due to the recent passing on of its owner Kefee, the place has been shut down. Workers of the restaurant has deserted the restaurant. I can't really tell if this is temporary or permanent.
       Meanwhile the corpse of Late Kefee who died overseas have been flown back to Nigeria. May her gentle soul sleep on in the Lord's bosom.

1 comment:

  1. So sad..Eternal rest grant unto her o Lord, and let ur perpetual light shine on her..and may d souls of all d faithful departed rest in peace, amen...
    This life is not ours we are just passin tru, we shud all take note especially our politicians...

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua