Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Another Tinsel couple: Osas Ighodaro and Gbenro Ajibade




      If you are a lover of the TV programme Tinsel,then this news is for you. First it was two Tinsel stars, Ene and Chuks that got married and just had a baby, later Thelema Duke and Qwame got engaged and are expecting their first baby, now it is Soji and Danny. Yes you read right.

     My suspicion grew stronger when these two lovers walked hand in hand to the AMVCA 2014 red carpet. Trust me I didn't need a prophet to tell me there was something between these two. My suspicions has been cleared because source has confirmed that these two have been dating quietly.

     Hmmm,Tinsel! I wonder who the next couple will be? Philip Ade Williams and Bimpe? I think I need to star in that movie. But who wouldn't fall in love on a set of extremely  beautiful and handsome people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua