Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mavin's Boss Don Jazzy refutes allegations on Dorobucci meaning



   There have been a lot of speculations going round about the actual meaning of the word Doro in the latest song by Mavin crew "Dorobucci". A lot of individuals have responded to this, but a particular response caught Don jazzy's attention. See picture after the cut...


 



The Mavin boss Michael Collins a.k.a Don jazzy in his usual humorous manner took to his instagram page and wrote, 

                  "Lol ok some very sad people have 
                     been sending this around. Eyaa
                     pele. It's things like this that 
                     make me so sure that all that 
                     illuminati crap about some Yankee 
                     artists is just BS. lol. Oh well. #Mavin"


Hehehe! Clearly enough,nothing shakes/moves the Don. Doroeverybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua