Monday, June 16, 2014

Nigerian are bitter over the match between Iran and Nigeria



    The much anticipated match between Iran and Nigeria has come and gone. It ended with 0:0 (goalless) draw. This is the thirteenth Match and the first goalless Match since the beginning of FIFA 2014 World Cup, and Nigerians are not happy at all as we all expected better from our Super Eagles.
    Alot of people have taken to social networks to express their disappointment. Our celebs are not left out on this.          See pictures of some tweets below...







 So what do you think of the match? Let us all stay positive, there is still hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua