Tuesday, June 17, 2014

University of Abuja shut down Indefinitely





   The University of Abuja has been shut down Indefinitely by the school authorities,due to the recent protest by the students. Reports have it that students in the Gwagalada mini campus of the institution were sent out of the school premises while it was placed on lock. Meanwhile there were posts on all notice boards in various departments on the main campus,stating that the institution has been shut down indefinitely.

    The notice which was signed by the Registrar, Mohammed Modibbo reads, " I am directed to inform you that given the situation in the university, the vice chancellor has approved that the university be closed down until further notice.
      You are therefore directed to vacate the university until further development is communicated to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua