Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Police officer faints over news of his transfer to Borno




      A nigerian police officer in Nnewi, Anambra state, has been reported to have slumped when he got the news of his transfer to Borno state. According to ThisDay news, the officer was posted to Borno in the on going transfer exercise of 149 police officers from the state (Abia) to various parts of the country. He was however revived by medical practitioners at a hospital in Nnewi where he was rushed to.

     Lol! The fear of Boko Haram is the beginning of heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua