Monday, June 23, 2014

Rihanna thinks Wizkid is 'Amazing' : Are they also hanging out?



     We all know wizzy has been in the States, and he has been chilling with a lot of International Artiste. Yes! Star boy did go to catch some holiday trips, he went to work. Wizzy has announced that he has done some tracks with Chris Brown, and he is going to be dropping his album soon.

    Back to the original gist. Wizkid twitted about Rihanna calling him 'amazing'. Errrrm! How did they meet? Is wizzy also working on a track with her? Or are they "chilling" too?. Wizkid called Chris Brown his brother some days back, so why should his brother's Ex be friends with him? ( forgive my Nigerian mentality).

   Anyways, wizzy we are proud of you, keep doing us proud ok? See picture below...


Oh! Did he say he loves her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua